Royal Mile Apartments
Luxury for 4 people; Comfort for up to 6 plus a baby.
These are both beautiful apartments in an ideal location – OK, yes, we’re VERY biased.
Only 2 minutes walk from the Royal Mile, 3 minutes from the station entrance
- Within a modern luxury block, the apartment overlooks a beautiful courtyard
- A luxury, peaceful oasis, just off the hustle and bustle of the Royal Mile
- Secure underground parking behind roller door, off the street.
THE LOCATION FOR YOUR SAT NAV FOR THE ROYAL MILE APARTMENT IS - EH8 8EQ - YOU MAY FIND IT EASIER TO APPROACH FROM CALTON ROAD THAN FROM THE ROYAL MILE (CANONGATE). The door to the stair is on the street side - not in the courtyards.
Like to look inside? Click on the You-tube video link below, then press the arrows button to go full-screen. It's got sound too............
Bar – 2 minutes walk
Restaurant – 3 minutes
General shop (milk, etc) – 3 minutes
Park – 5 minutes
Our apartments are on the ground and first floor. One is a mirror image of the other and the decor is very similar.
Each apartment provides you with -
- East and West facing rooms, and big windows, making the most of the natural light
- Warm, welcoming lounges featuring “living glow” electric fires. There are two comfortable leather sofas, one of which can become a comfortable double bed, door to kitchen
- Flat screen TV with freeview, DVD/CD player, small DVD library and I-pod dock
- Fully fitted kitchens with oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer in both apartments – dining table and everything you could possibly need to rustle up gourmet meals – although you don’t need to – there are a huge variety of restaurants nearby
- Double bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite shower room/toilet
- Further twin bedroom
- Full bathroom (entry from hall - including second shower over the bath)
Your children are most welcome -
We can providecots, cot linen and highchairs.
Would you like ideas about child-friendly places? – there’s lots to do within an easy walk – Dynamic Earth, St Margaret’s Park, The Museum of Childhood, The Scottish Storytelling Centre.
A selection of DVDs, books and games is provided.
Both apartments ares non-smoking throughout
We do not accommodate pets.
Special extras – How can we halp you have the best-ever time in Edinburgh? Just let us know and we’ll be pleased to help and advise.
We will always give you a friendly, personal service.